The number of advertising networks on the internet is quite large and is growing day by day. This shows an exponential growth in the internet advertising industry and how people are really interested in making money online. While every publisher / Webmaster turns to Google AdSense for internet advertising to make money online, chances are that the ad giant might not accept your platform for ads. This has happened with many and hence people are looking ways to make money online that do not involve Adsense. Today, we are going to review an alternative ad network “Infolinks”, which can be used as an alternative as well as along with adsense to make money online.
Infolinks is one of the oldest online advertising company and was established in 2007. Since then, it has been helping content publishers to make money online using in-text ads. Most people use in-text ads from Infolinks along with other forms of internet advertising to make maximum money online through a content publishing platform. This article contains the review of Infolinks along with all the information you need to make money online with Infolinks, so let’s get started.
How To Make Money Using Infolinks.
Today, the internet advertising industry has become a very competitive field and hence signing up as a publisher with any advertising company has become a breeze. Same is the case with Infolinks. Just head over to the sign-up page by clicking on the sign-up link below.
Infolinks for Publishers.
Infolinks is an in-text ad network that works on the CPM model. The ad network scans your text to look for relevant words and then places a link with a pop-up bubble. Whenever a visitor hovers the mouse over the link, the bubble with the advertisement appears. You as a publisher get paid for each click on the ad as per the CPM rates depending on the type of traffic on your content platform. The ad bubbles are relevant to the text words on your website. Infolinks offers a different way of advertising when compared to the banner and pop up ads which are ruling the internet. If this concept seems interesting and you as a publisher want to know more about using Infolinks to earn money online, here is everything that you need to know about Infolinks.
Pros of using Infolinks.
- Easy Approval & Control. As the requirements and restrictions of mainstream ad agencies are becoming strict, many publishers are now turning towards alternative ad networks such as Infolinks as it offers easy approval and the requirements are very basic. The controls offered by Infolinks are also quite intuitive and publishers can easily manage ads and campaigns.
- No Site Estate Required. Infolinks places ad bubbles in text and doesn’t require any space on the site like banners. This can be beneficial for creating intuitive themes and looks on your platform because you can use the space dedicated to banner ads.
- Unaffected Website Speed. Infolink ads do not affect the speed of loading of your website. Page loading speed is a factor in SEO and ranking and hence is very important for web publishers. Infolinks does not slow down the webpage and ads are loaded after the page elements are completely loaded and displayed.
- Use with other Ads. Infolinks in-text ads can be used with other ads such as banners and pop up an even with Adsense in order to maximise your online earnings and make more money from your content platform. Many webmasters and content publishers use this way of mixing ad forms in order to make more money online and this can be done with Infolinks as well.
Also Check:- Propellersads Ad Network review
Cons of using Infolinks.
- High Minimum Payout Amount. While the competition is driving the minimum payout amount lower and lower, Infolinks has a very high minimum payout rate set at $50. Such high payout rates mean a very long waiting period before you can really cash in on your earnings. It also means a longer commitment and increased risk for publishers. This might be a deal breaker for many of us.
- Cheaper CPM rates for Asian Traffic. Infolinks offers comparatively lower rates for Asian and European traffic but pay high for traffic from developed countries like USA, UK, Canada. Thus, you need to analyse your traffic and its source and then checking the rates offered by Infolinks before making any assumptions about the money that you are going to make online with Infolinks.
- Excessive Ad Links. Many publishers and webmasters, in order to make more money, tend to add many intext links in their content. But it makes text look bad and drives users away instead of attracting them towards ads. Hence make sure you do not go crazy with in-text ads if you choose to earn money online with Infolinks.
Must Check:- Highest Paying PPC Ad Networks.
Payouts by Infolinks.
The most important aspect of making money online is to really cash in on your earnings and converting it into currency. While Infolinks has been around quite a while in the advertising agency. No doubt about its genuineness, these are the things you must know about payouts by Infolinks if you choose to register as a publisher.
Minimum Payout: 50$
Payment Frequency: 45 Days
Payment Methods: PayPal, Bank Wire, Payoneer.
Infolinks Payment Proof
All in all, this is everything you need to know about Infolinks. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comment section below.