The first thing that comes to the mind of every publisher when they think of making money online is Google AdSense. Google AdSense has been in the best ppc sites to make money online for the past couple of years but the scenario is continuously changing. People are looking for alternative ways to make money online and even maximising their earnings on the existing traffic on their platforms. This is where alternate ad networks come into play. There are many ad networks that are now available to publishers to choose from. Today, we will talk about RevenueHits, which is one of the leading CPA bases network but can’t be considered as competitors to AdSense because its CPC based which prove it as a great way of making money online. RevenueHits is an Israel based advertising based company founded in 2008 and has been in the leading race in the industry since then. It is a CPA based advertising network where publishers get paid according to the Cost Per Acquisition for a set action such as a form submission, app installation, etc. But to maximum your site earning you can go with propellerads cpm network to maximize your earnings. It is a fresh concept and more users are attracted to it as opposed to traditional ad banners that users have now started to simply ignore. If this sounds interesting to you, and you are thinking about making money online using RevenueHits, then this Article is for you. Here, we are going to share a brief review along with all the information you need to start earning money online with RevenueHits and boost your income.
How To Earn Money with RevenueHits.
Making money with RevenueHits is not a very difficult task. All you need is a platform such as a website, an app, a search widget or just a toolbar and a publisher account with RevenueHits. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to start earning with RevenueHits.
First of all, you need to head over to the sign up as publisher page by clicking on the link given below.
After completing the simple sign up form, wait for the content verification to give your platform a green light of approval. This is a simple check in order to make sure the content is within the restriction policies of RevenueHits. Once, all this is done, you can head over to RevenueHits, and start creating ad units that you can place along with content on your platform to start making money online.
RevenueHits For Publishers.
If you are a publisher and are looking to earn money with RevenueHits, there are a few things you must know. Just like everything in this world, everything has a few upsides and downsides and we must decide on our own if they fit within our requirements. RevenueHits has proved to be a leading competitor to AdSense and one of the best CPA advertising network on the internet. It has a highly skilled staff comprising of a small number of highly skilled people that specialise in market analysis and advertising. Before making any choice and considering RevenueHits as your tool to earn online, make sure to go through the must-read information given below.
Details about advertising with RevenueHits:
Advertising Types: Display and mobile
Offer Types: CPA, CPM, Display & Rich Media, Text Ads, Pop-Ups/Unders, Apps, Widgets, XML Feeds
Verticals: Dating, Mobile, Shopping, Streaming, Blogging, Coupons, Travel, Entertainment, Insurance, Casual Gaming, Software, and more.
Network Size: Two billion ad impressions daily with a worldwide reach of tens of millions of users.
Now let us look at the pros & cons of using RevenueHits advertising network.
Pros Of Using RevenueHits.
Here are the pros of using RevenueHits as a tool for earning money online through ads.
- Run By Talented Staff. RevenueHits is known to be run by a small group of very talented and experienced people who have experience in the field of marketing and analysis. This core staff is committed to making RevenueHits better and better. The motto of RevenueHits is to become an ad network “For the publishers, by the publishers”.
- Efficient Algorithms. Another great aspect of RevenueHits is the algorithm that distributes ad placements among various filters which result in spotless ad targeting and better income online. Many competitors strive to get such accurate advertising algorithms but cannot come close. RevenueHits is among the few advertising networks online today that can claim such ad placement accuracy which yields good results.
- Integration with other ads. Many publishers and webmasters look for ways to maximise their income online with the existing traffic. One way to do so is by mixing ad formats. To do so you need to find compatible ad formats and ad networks whose policies allow you to do so. In case of RevenueHits, you are free to choose and mix any ad format and use it to maximise your earnings online.
- Good Email Customer Support. Customer service is a great asset when it comes to any consumer service and same is the case with ad networks. Publishers always appreciate and look for good customer support and RevenueHits has been known to offer the same. Their email support team is great and usually solves publishers problems quickly. We have had great reviews about customer support offered by RevenueHits from many publishers.
Cons of using RevenueHits.
Although you might be very excited reading about all the pros of using RevenueHits, here are some cons you need to keep in mind while deciding if this is the ad network that will make you the most bucks online.
- Lack of an Intuitive UI. RevenueHits lacks an intuitive UI. The interface feels a bit crumbled and takes a bit time to get used to. If you are a first timer and do not have much of an experience with advertising terms and functioning, we do recommend that you watch some tutorials and read some literature before getting in with RevenueHits.
- Poor Dashboard. Although RevenueHits has all the features you might need to advertise and earn money from your content platform or app, the way it is all crumbled into the navigation is a bit difficult to use and manage. To make situations more difficult, there is no help text or guidance to help users find what they are looking for. To make the best use of RevenueHits, you really need to know what your advertising strategy is and what tools you need to execute it.
Payouts with RevenueHits.
- RevenueHits Payment Rating: 4 out of 5.
- Publisher’s Share of Revenue: Variable.
- Payment Methods Available: PayPal, Wire, Payoneer.
- Minimum Threshold Payout: $20.
- Payment Schedule: Net-30.
RevenueHits Payment Proof
All in all, this is everything you need to know about RevenueHits. We hope that all the information about the ad network given above helps you decide how to earn money using RevenueHits ad network in a way that can make the most for you. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comment section below.