There are many ways to earn money on the internet. To broadly categorize these ways, there are 3 basic models of earning online. These include paid content or service such as subscription services, volunteer donation based, and the most widely adopted model which is advertising. With rising in the adoption of advertising model to earn money online, many advertising networks have come into the scenario that pays publishers and content creators to show ads on their content website, apps and platforms. In recent years, although Adsense has been ruling as the king of online advertising, many people have found alternative advertising networks, that work on different advertising principles to be as effective in making money online. One such ad network is Propeller Ads. If you are looking for ways to earn money online, you need to take a look at Propeller Ads as it is one of the most promising ad networks available out there. It uses CPM (Cost Per Mile) method of commissions and pays for impressions instead of clicks. But alternatively if you only wants to monetized CPA based traffic then revenuehits good option. But if you’d like to know more about Propeller ads and how you can earn money online using Propeller ads, then you are on the right track. Here, in this article, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know about Propeller ads, with a brief review and also how you can make money online by using Propeller Ads on your publishing platform.
How To Earn Money Using Propeller Ads.
Today, many people are making decent incomes online from the comfort of their homes. Even solo bloggers are making quite good money from their blogs and all of this is possible via advertising. Propeller Ads is a good and easy way to advertise on your content platform and make money easily. Here are the simple to follow steps that you need to follow in order to quickly start making money using Propeller ads.
Click on the Sign-Up button which will take you to the Propeller Ads publisher sign up form. Fill up the simple form and sign up for the publisher account. Once your account is created, add the domains you want to use to display advertisements and earn money on. The best thing about Propeller ads is that almost all accounts are accepted and verified instantly. This means quick activation which translates to an early start for earning money online. Just make sure you check all the publisher’s requirements in order to avoid any issues during applications. Once your application is accepted and your domain is verified, you can go ahead and choose from multiple ad formats available on Propeller Ads and start making money online by placing them on your website, app, content platform.
Propeller Ads for Publishers.
If you are a publisher and are looking for options that you can consider for advertising and earn money online then you can consider Propeller Ads. Propeller Ads uses a CPM (Cost per Mile) method rather than a CPC (Cost per Click) model in mainstream ad network such as Adsense or bidvertiser. CPM or Cost per Miles means that you as a publisher will be paid for every 1000 impressions ie. when your traffic just views the advertisement and not like CPC or Cost per Click where publishers are only paid if the traffic clicks on the link. There are many forms of ad formats that you can choose from to earn more from your platform using Propeller ads. Here are the types of ad formats offered by Propeller ads.
- Pop-Under Ads. These are the full page ads that pop under the main tabs and are visible when the users close the main tab. Pop-Under ad is the highest paid ad format on the propeller ads network and is a must for high income online.
- Mobile Ads. Propeller ads give you the option to choose ads for mobile apps and site as well. There are two types of mobile ads offered by Propeller ads. While Dialog box ads capture most user’s attention you can also use full-screen interstitial ads.
- Classic Banners. Banner ads are the most commonly used ad formats online. Propeller Ads offers a great choice of banner sizes and setting to make them match with your content platform.
- Layer ads. Propeller ads also give you the option of choosing layer ads that you can use to make money online.
- Slider ads. Slider ads are just like mobile banner ads but these can be closed by the user by sliding down. They are beneficial as users click on the ad while closing it.
- Direct Ads. Propeller ads also give you the choice and freedom of using direct ads. Direct ads are links that you can freely choose the placement of. For example, you can redirect all 404 pages to a full-screen ad.
- Video Ads. If you have some video content on your platform, you can monetize it with Propeller ads as well.
Pros of using Propeller Ads.
There are two sides to everything and same is the case with Propeller Ads as well. It has got its merits and demerits and you, as a publisher need to decide if this is the ad network that you want to go with and if it suits your platform to make the most money online. Here are the pros of Propeller Ads network.
- Instant Activation. With time, mainstream ad networks have become very strict for approving publishers and activating new publisher accounts, Propeller Ads is known for its instant activation and quick approval of new accounts. Their requirements are also quite basic and can be fulfilled easily.
- High Revenue Sharing Percentage. Propeller Ads clearly specifies that it shares 80% of its ad revenue with its publishers. With such ad inventory and high percentage, you can earn good money with Propeller Ads.
- Intuitive Real-time Reports. Propeller Ads offer very informatively and intuitive ad performance reports that can help you plan and strategize your advertising and help you earn more. These reports are real time.
- High CPM for Entertainment websites. If you have an entertainment website which has high traffic, Propeller Ads might give you the best CPM rates online. Case histories show very high CPM rates for entertainment websites advertising with Propeller Ads.
- The combination of Other Ad formats and Networks. You as a publisher need to maximise your earnings online. One way to do that with existing traffic is by combining various ad formats. With Propeller ads, you can compile ad formats together as well as you can combine ads from other networks such as Infolinks to get more gains.
Cons of using Propeller Ads.
Everything should be taken with a pinch of salt in this world and same is the case with Propeller ads. Not everything about this ad network is perfect and these are the few shortcomings that you need to know before making your decision of choosing to earn online with Propeller ads.
- Ads may be Annoying. Ads shown by Propeller Ads may seem annoying to many people and publishers must very carefully place ads as they know their users and wouldn’t wanna drive their traffic away.
- Ad Performace. As mentioned above, Pop-Under ads get the highest CPM rates with Propeller Ads, but same is not true with other ad formats and they might not perform as well.
- Not for beginners. Propeller Ads is a network that requires either high-quality traffic from developed countries or very large amount of traffic from all over. If you do not have these, or your platform hasn’t been properly established yet, we suggest you look for other ad networks as Propeller Ads might not be a good choice for you.
Payment By Propeller ads.
- PropellerAds Payment Rating: 4 out of 5.
- Publisher’s Share of Revenue: 80%.
- Payment Methods Available: PayPal, Wire, Payoneer.
- Minimum Threshold Payout: $50 for PayPal, $100 for Payoneer, $500 for Wire.
- Payment Schedule: Net-30.
Propellerads Payment Proof
All in all, this is everything you need to know about Propeller Ads. We hope that all the information about the ad network given above helps you decide how to earn money using Propeller Ads ad network in a way that can make the most for you. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comment section below.